Friday, February 25, 2011

DLmail 2/25/2011 perfect waste of time



How fast of a reader you are will determine how much time you will waste today. I am referring specifically to this DLmail. Not much here. Take the following for an example.



This week I gave up my long hair quest and went from this...












...to this in about 10 minutes.












While I have your attention, let me mention that this coming weekend is a celebration weekend in Discoveryland. No small groups. Last week we had small groups and they seemed to go quite well with our full compliment of leaders (thanks Kevin, Em, Amy & Joe). Although I was a treat to look at with my stunning long hair last Saturday, I was battling a cold and had a persisent cough that was sure to put off my small group of girls. Thankfully Amy was on and all was well.



Um, uh, what else is there to touch on? Anyone else getting nostalgic for strongarm dictators? They are dropping like flies. First Hosni, now Moammar, who is next to bail? Fidel? Kim? These guys have been around for my entire life basically. The world news just won't be the same without them.



I really am the shallow end of the brain pool. So sorry. See you Saturday. (Be sure to read Jeannine's and Jake's emails to be inspired, read mine as a last resort).


Let me end this on a really, really low note.






No comments: